Craig School of Business
Craig School of Business Commencement
Friday, May 19, 2023 • 7:45–9:30 a.m. • Save Mart Center
Commencement Ceremony Registration
Craig School of Business students must register to participate in the Craig Commencement Ceremony. The deadline to register was May 10, 2023. If you have not registered, you cannot participate in the ceremony.
Let friends and family know about your achievement with a personalized Craig School of Business graduation announcement. For more information on options and prices for graduation announcements, please visit our graduation announcement order website. To see a sample graduation announcement, please visit the Craig School of Business Dean's Office, PB 282, open weekdays 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you are a Fall 2023 graduate or plan to graduate in 2023 (including summer and fall), this is your one chance to get your Grad Box. We only sell them once a year and supplies are limited. There are even more ways to celebrate your graduation with Grad Fest!
Ceremony Schedule and Requirements
- Graduates must arrive no later than 7:00 a.m.
- Doors to the Save Mart Center open at 7:15 a.m.
- The ceremony begins at 7:45 a.m. with the processional of the Craig School of Business graduates.
- Graduates are asked to arrive with robes in hand for visual search by CSC personnel prior to entering the staging area.
- Please review this full list of Save Mart Center venue entry requirements.
- The commencement ceremony will conclude by 9:30 a.m.
- Parking is free at the Save Mart Center. Carpooling is suggested.
- Guest tickets are not needed. Seating is free and there is no limit to the number of guests each graduate may invite.
- Family, friends and guests are encouraged to be seated by 7:45 a.m.
- Accountancy: North Side
- Economics: South Side
- MBA/EMBA: North Side
- Finance & Business Law (options in Finance, International Business & Real Estate): South Side
- Information Systems and Decision Sciences (options in Computer Information Systems and Data Analytics): South Side
- Management (options in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource & Management): South Side
- Marketing (Fashion Merchandising and options in Logistics and Supply Chain Strategies, Marketing and Sports Marketing: North Side
North Side refers to the Save Mart Center parking lot side and South Side refers to the Shaw Avenue side.
Please tell your family, friends and guests which side they should sit on to get the best view of you!