Craig School of Business
Information Systems and Decision Sciences
- Stanford University, Stanford, California, 1973-1978, Ph.D. (1978) and M.S. (1975) in Engineering-Economic Systems.
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 1969-1972, B.A. in Mathematics.
- Foothill - De Anza College, Los Altos Hills, California, 1980-1982. Courses in accounting and business law.
- San Jose State University, 1981. Courses in accounting.
- California State University, Fresno, 1985. Course in teleprocessing.
MBA 203 Methods of Decision Sciences