Craig School of Business
Summer Research Grants
The Gazarian Real Estate Center seeks to award a series of Summer grants for research related to real estate and/or land use. Proposals for these grants are sought from interested full-time faculty from any discipline at Fresno State.
The following is a list of publications from past grant recipients:
- Vera, D. (2016). The effect of new mortgage-underwriting rule on community (smaller) banks'mortgage activity. The Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 18(6), 101-111.
- McMillen, J. D. (2017). Leadership Training & Development: A Best Practices Model of Residential Real Estate Brokers, International Journal of Business Management and Commerce, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp. 15-21.
- Forsythe, L., Jones, I. and Kemp, D. (2018). A Report Card: Progress Under California’s Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA). University of Denver Water Law Review 21 (2), 199-236 (Spring 2018).
- Dong, H., & Hansz, J. A. (2019). Zoning, density, and rising housing prices: A case study in Portland, Oregon. Urban Studies, 56(16), 3486-3503.
- Wang, C. H., & Chen, N. (2020). A geographically weighted regression approach to investigating local built-environment effects on home prices in the housing downturn, recovery, and subsequent increases. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 35(4), 1283-1302.
- Dong, H. (2021). Exploring the Impacts of Zoning and Upzoning on Housing Development: A Quasi-experimental Analysis at the Parcel Level. Journal of Planning Education and Research, 0739456X21990728.
For more information, please contact Dr. Andres Jauregui, Director of the Gazarian Real Estate Center at email@example.com or call 559-278-8328.