Craig School of Business
Investing in Our Future and Yours
Founded in 1981 by Fresno business leader Helen Smades, Business Associates provide members with the opportunity to build rewarding relationships with students and faculty, and to develop personal contacts with like-minded professionals.
An investment in the Craig School of Business (CSB) is a "win-win" situation — by investing in our future you invest in your own success! Your contribution to the Craig School provides the margin of excellence we need to produce the capable, qualified graduates you need.
Your Business Associates annual gift supports a variety of important Craig School programs and projects for which no other funds can be provided by student tuition fees or the State of California.
For more information, contact Stacy Bragaw at email@example.com
- Inspire student success
- The Business Associates improve the student and faculty experience by funding educational and experiential opportunities that go beyond the classroom.
- The Business Associates provide opportunities for faculty and students that offer a competitive advantage regionally, statewide, nationally and beyond.
- Support local economic development
- Eight of every 10 Craig School graduates remain in the Central Valley after graduation, and many will become the region’s future leaders. Providing access to opportunities for growth in areas where no state or federal funding is available is critical for supporting our economy in the long term.
- Support vital Craig School programs
- Innovative projects submitted by faculty, staff and students that benefit the Craig School and its stakeholders
- Our nationally-recognized internship program
- Student and faculty recruitment
- Faculty research and professional development
- Student competition teams
- Networking events for Business Associates members and students
Business Associates Board of Directors
"As an Alumna of Fresno State and the Craig School of Business, it's been my honor to serve within the CSB for the last nine years. It's truly a pleasure to be able to meet, grow and help develop our future leaders."
Join the Business Associates
Help make futures happen by joining the Craig Business Associates, at the level you're comforable with:
- Platinum: $5,000 per year
- Gold: $2,500 per year
- Silver: $1,500 per year
- Bronze: $500 per year
- Make your membership contribution annually, quarterly or monthly at a level that works for you
To learn more about the Craig School Business Associates and how you can join, contact Kenyeih Williams, Director of Development, Craig School of Business, firstname.lastname@example.org, 559.278.2919