Graduate Business Programs
MBA for Executives (EMBA)
The Craig School of Business is currently recruiting candidates for the next MBA for
Executives cohort. The EMBA is designed to suit applicants who have a minimum of ten
years of professional experience and at least three years of managerial experience.
- A rolling recruitment process is used to determine which candidates will be selected for the next EMBA cohort. There is not a set deadline to apply for the program as at least 30 candidates must enroll in order for the cohort to begin. The EMBA program is limited to a maximum of 35 executives.
- Executives will be able to earn their EMBA in approximately 17 months.
- The MBA for Executives program allows candidates to attend on-campus classes on Saturdays for eight weekends out of a 10-week block (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Candidates must attend two and a half weeks of prerequisite classes at the start of the program. Classes occur Monday through Friday, 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The EMBA program includes a 10-day international trip to complement the international business course that is offered.
- The EMBA is the same degree as the Traditional MBA. This degree is AACSB-accredited. AACSB is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting (aacsb.edu).
- The total fee for the EMBA program is $41,570. This fee will be payable in installments that will correspond with the set of courses that are being offered.
*Due to COVID-19, alternative methods may be used to deliver EMBA courses and other items included in the cost of tuition.