Graduate Business Programs
- A completed EMBA Application.
- Two writing samples (see EMBA Application for instructions).
- Official university or college transcripts. Our office will accept unofficial transcripts prior to the delivery of the official transcripts. Fresno State alumni do not have to submit official Fresno State transcripts.
- Two recommendation forms: Recommendation Form.
- Resume/CV (optional).
- International applicants only: TOEFL scores (must have a minimum score of 80 iBT)
or IELTS scores (must have a minimum score of 6.5). To schedule a test, please visit:
TOEFL or IELTS.
International Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have at least ten years of professional experience and at least three years of managerial experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 for their last 60 units of coursework.
- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) requirement is waived for executive applicants.
- After candidates are accepted to the EMBA program, our office will notify them when they need to complete an application on Cal State Apply. A $70 non-refundable application fee will be due at that time.
All documents should be emailed in PDF to: